Thursday, April 2, 2015

NaPoWriMo DAY 2: Feelin Fab on Thursday

Today was exhale and I sure needed it. Connecting with Christ truly brings me joy like nothing else. Todays poem was written on the way home from my softball game. My team pulled together a win against of of the best teams in the league. Fun Fact: I usually rhyme in my poetry. Not rhyming is a challenge!

~I hope you enjoy~

"RISING TENSION"

Sweat drips down the brow like rain on a windshield
Throwing and catching, dust inhabited infield
Make the final catch and the game finally ends
One single mistake leads to a loss. Can't comprehend
Intensity, hearts pounding, stakes are higher
Each chant succeeding like a raging fire
When the game finally ends, all thanks to His glory
Seven innings of rising tension, now what a great story.


No comments:

Post a Comment