Monday, April 13, 2015

NaPoWriMo Day 13: Random Rap of Sadness

“HBG”

Hey. First word.
Now last word is goodbye.

Each and every day,
A laugh then a cry.

Bipolar indifferences,
From hot to cold.

Face like a stone.
Nothing else to hold.

Which reminds me,
Can you find me?
Lost, but nowhere else to hide, me?

Search me,
Steal me,
Heal me,
Heart break.

Search me, why? Steal me, cry. Heal me, dry.

Heart break guy.


~So today I wanted to start with my poem first. This is read like a spoken word or a rap. I honestly like rapping, which sounds silly for a white teenage girl, but it is fun to me! Go Nicki Minaj!... Except when she is disgusting which is 99% of the time.... Anyway, "HBG" was random but has true emotion behind it. Every girl has been in that place at one time in her life, but God can always pull us through. Enjoy!~

1 comment: