Sunday, April 12, 2015

NaPoWriMo Day 12: Tomorrow is Ominously Approaching

As I sit here listening to St. Lucia on the Coachella Live Broadcast via youtube, I faintly remember the pain that awaits me tomorrow. This pain I speak of is school. And for those of you who either are too young to hate it or too old to remember it, ITS NOT THAT FUN.

Anyway, I'm not some weird angry person. I love life and everyone, school is just hard and sometimes pointless. I hope you enjoy the poem today! It's a little eccentric, but whatever. They all can't be fabulously fab. Did I really just type that? Alright, bye.


Creeping
I look behind me as I walk,
I can't trust anyone or anything,
I know what's following me.

The sound of erasers hitting paper,
The sight of lockers shutting in my face,
I cannot escape this fate.

Math, 1st Period,
English, 2nd Period,
How much longer until my limbs collapse?

Don't misunderstand my emotional life
I want to learn something...
But not algebra.




No comments:

Post a Comment